All about Nails Rackheath, Norwich
I am highly experienced in Bio Gel and Acrylic Nail extensions. If you don’t like the feel of nail enhancements you can keep those nails looking in good shape with a moisture quenching paraffin wax mask on those dry nails or even your feet!.
Gel and Acrylic have similar results. They can lengthen short nails, strengthen nails, and make your fingers look longer and more slender.
If gel nails, acrylic nails, and other choices are over whelming you, then one thing you can always do is speak with a us at Pure Beauty we can help you make a wise decision that will fit your needs.Feel Free to get in touch. on 01603 263223
With both Arcylic and Gel you can have a french finish which is permanent and is chip smudge and shatter proof.
Pros of Acrylic Nails
- If you break an acrylic nail you can almost always fix it temporarily, and rather easily, yourself.
- The removal process is simple and straightforward.
- Acrylics are very strong. When done correctly and with proper nail nail care, they can last a long time. They’re robust!
- Great for people that are heavy handed
- Can be done on toes
Pros of Gel Nails
- Gel nails look more natural and glossy.
- The curing time is faster than acrylics, sometimes clocking in at just two minutes when curing
- Gel nail mixtures are odorless.
- There is less filing involved during the application process and are less damaging to the natural nail bed
- You can have a choice or a permanent colour of french
- can be done on toes