Tint Test is required 24-48hours before you appointment
Get the ultimate high definition look! A step by step process to get defined and personalised brows. Includes: tweezing, threading, waxing, tinting and defining.
The full treatment a consultation, to ensure you get both your desired look and the perfect match for your face.
The Brows 6 steps include:
- Assessing your face shape, colouring and natural brows to determine the best result for you. Some clients can achieve the perfect Brow shape on the first visit, whilst others may need a few treatments and be advised to grow in more eyebrow hairs to get the best results. Brows can be thick or thin, dark or lighter, angular or soft – as we all start from a different point, we all get a slightly different result- the aim is to give you the perfect shape for YOU.
- Tinting of all brow hairs, including some of the ‘fluffy’ ones around the brows so that we have the maximum to work with to get the best shape for you. This tint is a special, high pigment tint to give longer lasting results than traditional tints. We mix the tint according to your present colouring and desired result. we leave for 10-15mins to develop.
- Waxing or threading below the brows using the Brow guidelines to achieve the famous defined shape- but tailored to best suit you. then threading above you should always avoid waxing above.
- Tweezing to perfectly fine tune your shape.
- Trimming of any long hairs so that all of your brow hairs lie perfectly in their newly defined shape.
- Aftercare Some clients will need a small amount of eyebrow pencil or powder to fill in any gaps whilst we encourage regrowth of any previously over plucked areas. I also use camouflage and highlighter so you are ready to go! No redness visible.
Dos & Dont’s
To get the best results from your Hi Brow treatments. It is best to let your brows grow fr around 4-6weeks prior to your first treatment. So we have plenty to work with. If your brows are naturally thin and difficult to grow then we can still give you a highly defined look for your brows. We cant work miracles and transplant hairs but can work with what you have got!
Prior to your first treatment you will need to call the salon for a patch test at least 24hours before. This will only take 2minutes we apply a tiny patch of tint behind the ear just to make sure your not allergic.
To maintain your gorgeous new Hi brows you’ll need to re-book for your next Hi brow treatment for 4-6weeks time. you will find they would have faded a little and will be due for a revamp.